How kids can plan their own birthday party on a budget



How kids can plan their own birthday party on a budget

I am Zarmeen .I have planned my 11th birthday on my own. I decided to make frozen themed decorations on a budget.I love birthday parties! I love going to them, I love planning them, and I love to do all the work.  From the theme decorations to the games and goody bags and even the cake I think it’s the best fun.I have planned joint birthday party because my cousin have same birth date.He is a boy,and he likes lego. So I decided to make Lego themed decorations for him.


The party decorations I do mostly on my own,and for difficult ones.I take my sister's help.

How kids can Plan a Birthday Party ::


Step 1: Plan a Budget. ...
Step 2: Involve Your Elders ...
Step 3: Decide Guests
Step 4: Create and Send Out Invitations. ...
Step 5: Consider the party Food,decide menu. ...
Step 6: Decide on a Theme decorations...
Step 7: Decide dress according to theme.
Step 8: Decide a Birthday Cake. ...

Step 9: Plan Short Games. ...
Step 10: Make Goodie Bags.
Step 11: Make grocery list
Step 12: Make shopping list for themed decorations..
Step 13: Start making decorations..


I made all handmade decorations, like paper fans, paper garlands, hats, props , goody bags etc. I enjoyed making them.
I made an invitation card on computer,I have downloaded a beautiful boarder design from internet.Then I wrote the invitation text on photo editor.
I have decided my dress color according to my theme.Bought balloons .

My mother made this simple frozen themed cake at home.My Aunty made this Lego themed cake.
I decided the menu and my mother made the party food and dinner.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Handmade Quran bookmark Ideas

How kids can take care of pet rabbit

Fun shape Chocolate Cookies